<*body oncontextmenu="return false" onselectstart="return false" ondragstart="return false">

Home ÀÚÀÛ ¼öÇÊÀ» ¿Ã·ÁÁÖ¼¼¿ä~
-·Î±×ÀÎÀÌ ¾ÈµÉ ¶§´Â ¢Ñ¼öÇʳݴÙÀ½Ä«Æ亰°ü ¼öÇÊÀÇ ¶ã¿¡ ¿Ã·ÁÁֽøé ÀûÀýÈ÷ °Ô½Ã¹°À̵¿À» ÇÏ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.
2009. 7. 23, ÀúÀÛ±Ç °­È­·Î ÀÎÇØ, ÀÛ°¡°¡ Á÷Á¢ µî·ÏÇϰųª µî·ÏÀ» ºÎ탇¹ÞÀº ±Û¸¸ °Ô½ÃÇÕ´Ï´Ù. °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù. (¢Ñ¸ÞÀÎ)-

¼ÒÇǾÆ(2009-11-19 13:38:14, Hit : 952, Vote : 101
 Hello Mr. White

Hello Mr. White
- Doh WoulWha (baptismal name: Sophia )

Coffee is not a favorite for our family at nights. For snacks, we often
eat apples, and sometimes we even forget such fruit snacks, and just sit
before the TV, one by one falling asleep. Many times, my husband and I find
ourselves falling asleep while playing a traditional Korean game called
"Paduk." The same goes for my son while he is sitting at his desk.

My eldest son came home for a short 15-day vacation from his military
training, which all Korean males are required to fulfill. After our dinner,
my husband engages in a game of Paduk on the internet, while I settle down
to read a Murakami Haruki essay.

I came upon the statement, "Richard Brautigan wrote in one of his works that life, at times, is about the warmth provided by a cup of coffee." At
that moment, with my book still open, I went to my kids' room and asked if they wanted any coffee. After boiling water in a kettle, I brought out four
coffee mugs. Never before had I realized what joy and happiness that being with the entire family in one place, smelling the aroma of coffee together,
brought about.

"Coffee is black like the darkness and warm like a jazz tune," writes Haruki.

On the morning of the day my eldest son was to begin his vacation,
I made a phone call to the army unit that he was staying at. Sergeant White replied that my son had already left for home. Hearing that my son was on
his way home made me so happy that I was ready to fly.

"You are very kind. I heard about you from my son. Thank you!" I said to him. He seemed to understand my words and was happy.

Sergeant White. He is a man serving in the 8th Army KATUSA who is of concern to my eldest son. Furthermore, he is an African-American man in his early 30¡¯s, whose wife and children are in
the US. I feel sorry for Sergeant White who is living in a foreign land, separated from his family.

Whenever I call the camp, it is either my son or
Sergeant White who receives the call. When I first called, I was so startled and confused that I could not even remember how to say ¡°thank you.¡± He spoke marvelous English in a gentle tone, but I was not able to understand a single word of it. Speaking in broken English for a while, I thought that if he did not let me talk to my son, it meant that my son was not around. Now, however, Sergeant White¡¯s voice sounds so young, that it¡¯s even hard to tell the difference between his voice and my son¡¯s.

¡°That¡¯s because he now knows you much better and is more comfortable around you mom,¡± my son tells me. I feel the same way too. I find myself trying to memorize what to say to him, but always end up not being able to say it all. He has a kind, generous heart and a sense of humor. He jokes around with my son, and even when he is instructing, he always puts himself in the learners¡¯ shoes and tries to understand them. In Murakami Haruki¡¯s words, ¡°Sergeant White¡¯s skin color is black like the darkness, and his heart is warm like a jazz tune.¡±

I heard that Sergeant White, who is returning to the US in July, has a picture of his wife and children on his desk. It¡¯s very sad that he has to leave us, but I want the day where he, too, is with his loving family and enjoying coffee together, like we are, to come fast for him.
(ÁÖ(ñÉ): ¼­Àü È­ÀÌÆ®¸¦ À§ÇØ... ¿µ¹® ¹ø¿ªÇØÁØ À¯Á¤¿¡°Ô °¨»ç¸¦ ÀüÇÑ´Ù. translation by ~*yoojeung*~)

Ä¿ÇÇ Å¸ÀÓ ( Coffee time ) - µµ¿ùÈ­

¿ì¸® Áý¿¡¼­´Â ¹ã¿¡ Ä¿ÇǸ¦ Àß ¸¶½ÃÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù. ÈĽÄÀ¸·Î »ç°ú¸¦ ¸ÔÀ» ¶§°¡ ¸¹°í, ´ëÃæ °úÀϵµ »ý·«ÇÏ°í TV³ª º¸´Ù°¡ ´©°¡ ¸ÕÀúÀÎÁöµµ ¸ð¸£°Ô Àáµé ¶§µµ ÀÖ´Ù. ¿ì¸® ºÎºÎ´Â ¹ÙµÏ ÇÑ ¼ö µÎ°í, ¾ÆÀ̴ å»ó ¾Õ¿¡ ¾É¾Æ ÀÖ´Ù°¡ Àß ¶§µµ ¸¹°í.

±º¿¡ °£ Å«¾ÆÀÌ°¡ 14¹Ú15ÀÏ·Î ÈÞ°¡¸¦ ³ª¿Ô´Ù. Àú³á½Ä»ç ÈÄ ³²ÆíÀº Åë½Å ¹ÙµÏÀ» µÎ°í, ³­ ¹«¶óÄ«¹Ì ÇÏ·çÅ°ÀÇ ¼öÇÊÁýÀ» Àаí ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

¡®¶§·Î ÀλýÀ̶õ Ä¿ÇÇ ÇÑ ÀÜÀÌ ¾È°Ü´Ù ÁÖ´Â µû½ºÇÔÀÇ ¹®Á¦¶ó°í ¸®Â÷µå ºê·ÎƼ°£ÀÇ ÀÛÇ° ¾îµò°¡¿¡ ¾º¾î ÀÖ´Ù¡¯¶ó´Â ¹®±¸¸¦ ÀÐÀ» ¶§¿´´Ù. ³ª´Â Ã¥À» Æì ³õÀº ä ¾ÆÀÌµé ¹æ¿¡ °¡¼­ ¡°Ä¿ÇÇ ¸¶½Ç °Å´Ï?¡± ÇÏ°í ¸»Çß´Ù.

ÁÖÀüÀÚ¿¡ ¹°À» ²úÀÌ°í Ä¿ÇÇ ÀÜ 4°³¸¦ ²¨³Â´Ù. °¡Á·ÀÌ ¸ðµÎ ¸ðÀÎ ¹ã¿¡ Ä¿ÇÇ ÇâÀ» Áñ±â´Â °ÍÀÌ ÀÌÅä·Ï ÇູÇÑ ÀÏÀÎÁö ¸ô¶ú´Ù.

¡®Ä¿ÇÇ´Â ¾îµÒó·³ °Ë°í, ÀçÁîÀÇ ¼±À²Ã³·³ µû¶æÇß´Ù¡¯¶ó°í ÇÏ·çÅ°´Â ¾²°í ÀÖ´Ù.

Å«¾ÆÀÌ°¡ ÈÞ°¡¸¦ ³ª¿À±â·Î ÇÑ ³¯ ¾Æħ¿¡ ºÎ´ë·Î ÀüÈ­¸¦ Çß´Ù. ¹ú½á ÁýÀ¸·Î ¶°³µ´Ù°í È­ÀÌÆ® º´ÀåÀÌ ¸»Çß´Ù. ¾ÆµéÀÌ ÁýÀ¸·Î ¿À°í ÀÖ´Ù´Ï ±âºÐÀÌ ³¯¾Æ°¥ µí ÁÁ¾Ò´Ù.

¡°You are very kind. I heard about you from my son. Thank you!¡± Çß´õ´Ï ÀúÂÊ¿¡¼­ ¾Ë¾Æµé¾ú´ÂÁö ÁÁ¾ÆÇß´Ù.

¼­Àü È­ÀÌÆ®. ±×´Â ¹Ì8±º Çѱ¹±ºÁö¿ø´Ü(KATUSA)À¸·Î º¹¹«ÁßÀÎ Å«¾ÆÀÌÀÇ »ó°üÀÌ´Ù. 30´ë ÃʹÝÀÇ ÈæÀÎ º´»çÀε¥ ¾Æ³»¿Í ¾ÆÀ̵éÀº ¹Ì±¹¿¡ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. °¡Á·°ú ÀÌ¿ª¸¸¸® ¶³¾îÁ® Áö³»´Â È­ÀÌÆ® º´ÀåÀÌ ¾È¾²·¯¿ü´Ù.

Ä·ÇÁ·Î ÀüÈ­¸¦ ÇÏ¸é ¿ì¸® ¾ÆÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¸é È­ÀÌÆ® º´ÀåÀÌ ¹Þ´Â´Ù. óÀ½ ÀüÈ­ÇßÀ» ¶§´Â ´çȲÇؼ­ ¡®Thank you¡¯ ¼Ò¸®µµ »ý°¢³ªÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. ±×´Â ÁßÈÄÇÑ ¸ñ¼Ò¸®·Î ¸ÚÀÖ°Ô ¿µ¾î·Î ¾ê±âÇßÁö¸¸ ¹«½¼ ¼Ò¸®ÀÎÁö Çϳªµµ ¾Ë¾ÆµéÀ» ¼ö ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ²¿ºÎ¶û¸»À» ÇÑÂü ÇÏ´Ù°¡ ¾È ¹Ù²ãÁÖ¸é ¾ÆµéÀÌ ±× ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ¾ø³ªº¸´Ù Çß´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ¿äÁòÀº È­ÀÌÆ® º´ÀåÀÎÁö ¿ì¸® ¾ÆµéÀÎÁö ±¸º°ÀÌ Àß ¾ÈµÉ Á¤µµ·Î ¸ñ¼Ò¸®°¡ ¾î·Á º¸ÀδÙ.

¡°ÀÌÁ¦ ¾î¸Ó´Ï¸¦ Àß ¾Ë±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ±äÀå°¨ÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ ¾ø¾îÁ®¼­ ±×·² °Ì´Ï´Ù.¡± °í Å«¾ÆÀÌ´Â ¼³¸íÇÑ´Ù. ³ªµµ ¸¶Âù°¡ÁöÀ̱â´Â ÇÏ´Ù. ÇÏ°í ½ÍÀº ¸»À» ¹Ì¸® ¿Ü¿öµ×´Ù°¡ Àû´çÈ÷ ÇÏ°Ô µÆÀ¸´Ï±î. ±×´Â ÂøÇÏ°í Ä£ÀýÇÏ°í À¯¸Ó°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. Å«¾ÆÀÌ¿Í´Â Àå³­µµ Àß Ä¡°í, ÀÏÀ» °¡¸£Ä¥ ¶§µµ »ó´ë¹æ ÀÔÀå¿¡¼­ Àß ¾Ë¾Æµèµµ·Ï ¹è·ÁÇØ Áشٰí ÇÑ´Ù. ¹«¶óÄ«¹Ì ÇÏ·çÅ° ½ÄÀ¸·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÑ´Ù¸é, ¡®¼­Àü È­ÀÌÆ®ÀÇ ÇǺλöÀº ¾îµÒó·³ °Ë°í, ±×ÀÇ ¸¶À½Àº ÀçÁîÀÇ ¼±À²Ã³·³ µû¶æÇÏ´Ù¡¯°í ÇØ¾ß ÇÒ±î.

7¿ù¿¡ ¹Ì±¹À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¥ È­ÀÌÆ® º´Àå Ã¥»ó À§¿¡´Â ±×ÀÇ ¾Æ³»¿Í ¾ÆÀÌµé »çÁøÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ±×°¡ ¶°³ª´Â °ÍÀº ¸Å¿ì ¼·¼·ÇÑ ÀÏÀÌÁö¸¸, È­ÀÌÆ® º´Àå¿¡°Ôµµ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â °¡Á·ÀÌ ÇÔ²² ¸ð¿© Ä¿ÇÇ Å¸ÀÓÀ» Áñ±â´Â ³¯ÀÌ »¡¸® ¿À±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶ó´Â ¸¶À½ °£ÀýÇÏ´Ù.

¡â ¹ã°ú ¾Æħ
¡ä ¸ÅÈ­Â÷ Çâ±â

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero
ÁÁÀº ÀÛÇ°À» ¿Ã·ÁÁֽŠ´Ôµé²² °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù. ¸ðµç °Ô½Ã¹°ÀÇ ÀúÀÛ±ÇÀº ÇØ´ç ÀúÀÛ±ÇÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
±Û µî·ÏÀÌ ¾ÈµÇ½Ç ¶§´Â, ¢Ñ¼öÇʳݴÙÀ½Ä«Æ亰°ü ¼öÇÊÀÇ ¶ã·Î¿Ã·ÁÁֽøé ÀûÀýÈ÷ °Ô½Ã¹°À̵¿À» ÇÏ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.
"¡ÚÀÛ°¡º° ¼öÇÊ °Ë»ö~ www.supil.net ¼öÇÊ³Ý [ ¿¡¼¼ÀÌ ¾ÆÄ«µ¥¹Ì¾Æ ]¹æ¹® ȯ¿µ~ Thanks for visiting~! Enjoy...Thanks!"click~^^